Important note: 1500 kcal diet has now 4 meals instead of 5 meals per day
Order for 4 weeks and use code “SAVINGS” to receive 20% off
Do you want to get a quick weight gain? Or maybe you just want to try the ketogenic diet because you’ve heard about health-promoting properties such as improving concentration or improving the functioning of the sugar economy? You won’t be convinced if you don’t try!
What is a Ketogenic diet?
The Ketogenic diet is a highly specialized diet which is largely based on healthy fats. You’ll not find carbohydrate products such as pasta, bread or groats in this diet.
By following a Ketogenic diet, the body is put into a state of nutritional ketosis. Nutritional ketosis is when the body draws its energy to function from an alternative source – fats and ketones.
A Ketogenic diet is characterized by an increased supply of fats in the diet. The fat content of a Ketogenic diet ranges from 70% to 90% of the energy from the diet. Due to the high fat content, the consumption of carbohydrates (fruits, vegetables, cereals, sugar, honey) is limited to 50 g per day (7-10% of energy from the diet). The rest is supplemented with protein, in other words meat, eggs or dairy products.
Benefits of using the Ketogenic diet:
- quick weight reduction,
- better mood during the day,
- better functioning of the mind and better concentration,
- no hunger pangs
- feeling full and satiety during the day,
- blood glucose control,
- a very high level of energy during the day,
- low carbohydrate content.
The ketogenic diet is based on products such as:
- saturated fats: animal fats (knuckle, bacon, chicken thighs, chicken breast, turkey breast, pork loin, sirloin, pork neck, lard, beef steak, cold cuts, pastes, pates), coconut oil, dairy products – fatty white cheeses, yellow, mozzarella, feta etc.
- monounsaturated fats: olive oil, olives, nuts
- polyunsaturated fats: fish, linseed oil, linseed, chia seeds, avocado, sesame seeds, eggs
- other products: dark chocolate 90%, peanut butter
What calories are available in the Ketogenic diet?
- 1500 kcal
- 1800 kcal
- 2500 kcal
How many meals does a Ketogenic diet contain?
The Ketogenic diet includes 5 meals with a minimum amount of carbohydrates:
- Second breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
ATTENTION! The 1500 kcal Ketogenic diet includes 4 meals during the day.
Who is the Ketogenic diet recommended for?
- you work on your eating habits,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- you have abnormal blood sugar levels,
- you fight with insulin resistance or have diabetes,
- you have bouts of sweet foods,
- you want to lose weight in a healthy way,
- you have problems with memory and concentration,
- you suffer from epilepsy,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances
Ketogenic diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolaemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
29.11.2021 – 04.12.2021
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH GOAT CHEESE AND ROSEMARY
BERRIES WITH CINNAMON SAUCE
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST WITH CARROT PUREE
CAULIFLOWER WITH DILL DIP
CHILLI CON CARNE
SILESIAN SAUSAGE WITH MUSTARD AND HORSERADISH
BAKED RICOTTA WITH CELERY PUREE
CHICKEN WITH ALMOND CRUST
A CHOCOLATE DESSERT BASED ON AVOCADO
CAULIFLOWER CREAM SOUP WITH TURKEY
SALAD WITH WHITE RADISH AND MANDARIN
BEEF SKEWERS WITH VEGETABLES
CLASSIC COTTAGE CHEESE
VEGETABLE WRAP WITH LETTUCE AND HAM
BRUSSELS SPROUTS SALAD
COCONUTS WITH CHOCOLATE COATING
CHICKEN IN SESAME SAUCE
CREAM SOUP FROM LEEKS
CHICKEN PATE WITH SAUERKRAUT
BACON FRIED WITH KALE
CAMEMBERT IN TEMPURA
COD BAKED WITH PARMESAN CHEESE
KETO BREAD WITH PEANUT BUTTER
DIP CURRY WITH VEGETABLES IN BARS
GREEN OMELETS WITH ONION AND DIP
CRUNCHY FETA SALAD
TURKEY BURGERS WITH MOZZARELLA CHEESE
CREAM OF PEPPER AND CARROT
KETO LEMON CHEESECAKE
06.12.2021 – 11.12.2021
Omelette with cottage cheese, avocado and smoked salmon
Chili con carne with beef
Spinach pancakes with cottage cheese and strawberries
Coconut panna cotta with fruit
Chicken with alfredo sauce and zucchini noodles
Cod in a creamy chorizo sauce
Caponata with turkey
Keto raspberry cheesecake on a coconut bottom
Chicken and sausage salad
Scrambled eggs with chorizo
Salad with gorgonzola and pomegranate
Salmon in teriyaki sauce
Shakshuka with spinach, peppers and mushrooms
Cod with green vegetables
Egg in avocado with black cumin
Pork neck with mustard and cucumber
Mackerel paste in peppers
Roasted chicken, light vegetable salad
Salad with grilled halloumi and strawberries
1500 kcal (4 meals per day), 1800 kcal (5 meals per day), 2500 kcal (5 meals per day)
1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks