Do you have a lot on your plate? Your work takes up most of your time during the day? Check the Balanced office diet. It’ll allow you to take a break from preparing meals you take to work. Delicious and filling composed of three meals.
What is a Balanced office diet?
The Balanced office diet is a wholesome, correctly balanced diet created under the supervision of a clinical dietitian and an experienced cook, served in three meals. Thanks to the balanced office diet, you will provide the necessary nutrients and, as a result of that, you will feel better. Carefully selected food products in the Balanced office diet ensure high quality and freshness of meals.
The Balanced office diet includes varied meals because food products come from all food groups such as meat, meat products, fish, dairy products, eggs, nuts, grains, tubers, healthy fats and fresh herbs and spices. The Balanced office diet combines cuisines from the whole world, including Polish, Italian, Spanish, French and American cuisine. The menu includes meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan dishes in sweet and savoury versions. Meals are prepared with the freshest fruits, vegetables and foods.
The Balanced office diet is the right way to start your adventure with healthy eating at work. Eating a balanced meal regularly will help you achieve your goal and focus on your work rather than thinking about eating. It will help you reduce weight or maintain your current silhouette. This is the best choice for people, who want to eat healthily but who don't have time to cook, to think about meals and to go shopping. Composed in a way, which makes you enjoy the diet and at the same time balanced in such a way as to provide all the necessary vitamins and nutrients daily with the optimal amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. The Balanced office diet consists of five balanced meals. Choosing the right calorific value will support your body in everyday functioning at work, both physically and mentally.
What calories are available in the Balanced office diet?
- 1300 kcal
- 1500 kcal
- 1800 kcal
How many meals does a Balanced office diet contain?
A balanced office diet includes 3 wholesome meals that will make your colleagues drool. They are:
- Second Breakfast
Who is the Balanced office diet recommended for?
- you are currently working on your eating habits and your work situation doesn't allow you to spend time preparing meals,
- you don't want to eat five standard meals during the day,
- after a job, you don’t have time and you don’t want to prepare wholesome meals,
- your goal is to provide as much nutrition as possible,
- you want to lose weight without eliminating any products from your diet,
- you want to eat healthily,
- you work in an office and three meals during the day are enough for you
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances.
A Balanced office diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery Days and Times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4pm and 10pm, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
For frozen meals, we use the DPD Next Day Delivery in the whole UK.
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 9-18