Do you have different needs than the rest of the people? Do you exercise a lot, do you take care of the right amount of muscle mass? Or maybe you are before or after major surgery and need more energy and protein from your diet? You've come to the right place! A high-protein diet is just for you.
What is the High-protein diet?
A high-protein diet is a wholesome, properly balanced diet with an increased supply of protein, created under the supervision of a clinical dietitian. Thanks to the high-protein diet, you will provide the necessary nutritional values, including wholesome protein, which will affect the faster regeneration process after training or during convalescence. Carefully selected food products in a high-protein diet ensure the high quality and freshness of meals.
A high-protein diet includes a variety of meals because food products come from all food groups such as meat, meat preparations, fish, dairy products, eggs, nuts, grains, tubers, healthy fats, and fresh herbs and spices. A high-protein diet combines cuisines from all over the world, including Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, and American cuisine. The menu includes meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan dishes, in sweet and savoury versions. Meals are prepared with the freshest fruits, vegetables, and foods.
A high-protein diet is a right way to start your adventure with healthy eating. Eating high-protein meals regularly will help you achieve your goal. It will help you lose weight or maintain your current silhouette or build muscle mass. This is the best choice for people, who want to eat healthily, but who don't have time to cook, to think about meals and to go shopping. Composed in a way to make you enjoy the diet and, at the same time, balanced in such a way as to provide all the necessary vitamins and nutrients daily with the optimal amount of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. A high-protein diet consists of five balanced meals. Choosing the right calorific value will support your body in everyday functioning, both physically and mentally.
What calories are available in the High-protein diet?
- 1500 kcal (4 meals)
- 2000 kcal
- 2500 kcal
- 3000 kcal
How many meals does a High-protein diet have?
A high-protein diet includes 5 wholesome meals:
- Second breakfast
Please note that the 1500 kcal variant does not include Brunch.
Who is the High-protein diet recommended for?
- you have an increased need for wholesome protein in your diet,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- you work hard physically,
- you have a lot of physical activity during the day,
- you want to build muscles,
- your goal is to provide as much nutritional value as possible, including protein,
- you are in the process of convalescence, for example after extensive surgeries, burns, where is an increased demand for protein,
- you want to eat healthily,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances.
A high-protein diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery Days and Times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4pm and 10pm, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 9-18