Do you have different needs than the rest of the people? Do you exercise a lot, do you take care of the right amount of muscle mass? Or maybe you are before or after major surgery and need more energy and protein from your diet? You've come to the right place! A Mix diet is just for you.
What is a Mix diet?
The Mix diet is a wholesome, properly balanced diet with an increased supply of protein, created under the supervision of a clinical dietitian and an experienced cook. Thanks to the high-protein Mix diet, you will provide the necessary nutrients and it causes, that you will feel better. Carefully selected food products in a balanced diet ensure high quality and freshness of meals.
The high-protein Mix diet includes varied meals because food products come from all food groups such as meat, meat products, fish, dairy products, eggs, nuts, cereals, tubers, healthy fats and fresh herbs and spices. The high-protein Mix diet combines cuisines from all over the world, including Polish, Italian, Spanish, French and American cuisine. The menu includes meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan dishes, in sweet and savoury versions. Meals are prepared with the freshest fruits, vegetables and foods.
The high-protein MIX diet is suitable to start your adventure with healthy eating if you need an increased supply in your diet. Eating well-balanced meals regularly will help you achieve your goal. It will help you reduce weight or maintain your current figure or increase muscle mass depending on your caloric choice. This is the best choice for those, who want to eat healthily but don't have time to cook, to think about meals and to go shopping. Composed in a way to make you enjoy the diet and at the same time balanced in such a way as to provide all the necessary vitamins and nutrients daily with the optimal amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. The high-protein MIX diet consists of five balanced meals. Choosing the right calorific value will support your body in everyday functioning, both physically and mentally.
What calories are available in the Mix diet?
- 2000 kcal
- 2500 kcal
- 3000 kcal
How many meals does a Mix diet contain?
Mix diet includes 5 wholesome meals:
- Second breakfast
Who is the Mix diet recommended for? If…
- you have an increased need for wholesome protein in your diet,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- you do manual labour a lot,
- you have a lot of physical activity during the day
- you want to build muscles
- your goal is to provide as much nutrition as possible, including protein
- you are in the process of convalescence, e.g. after extensive surgeries, burns, where there is an increased demand for protein.
- you want to eat healthily,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances,
The Mix diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery Days and Times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4pm and 10pm, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
For frozen meals, we use the DPD Next Day Delivery in the whole UK.
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 9-18