Do you want to get a quick weight gain? Or maybe you just want to try the ketogenic diet because you've heard about health-promoting properties such as improving concentration or improving the functioning of the sugar economy? You won't be convinced if you don't try!
What is a Ketogenic diet?
The Ketogenic diet is a highly specialized diet that is largely based on healthy fats. You’ll not find carbohydrate products such as pasta, bread, or groats in this diet.
By following a Ketogenic diet, the body is put into a state of nutritional ketosis. Nutritional ketosis is when the body draws its energy to function from an alternative source - fats and ketones.
A Ketogenic diet is characterized by an increased supply of fats in the diet. The fat content of a Ketogenic diet ranges from 70% to 90% of the energy from the diet. Due to the high-fat content, the consumption of carbohydrates (fruits, vegetables, cereals, sugar, honey) is limited to 50 g per day (7-10% of energy from the diet). The rest is supplemented with protein, in other words, meat, eggs, or dairy products.
Benefits of using the Ketogenic diet:
- quick weight reduction,
- the better mood during the day,
- better functioning of the mind and better concentration,
- no hunger pangs
- feeling full and satiety during the day,
- blood glucose control,
- a very high level of energy during the day,
- low carbohydrate content.
The ketogenic diet is based on products such as:
- saturated fats: animal fats (knuckle, bacon, chicken thighs, chicken breast, turkey breast, pork loin, sirloin, pork neck, lard, beef steak, cold cuts, pastes, pates), coconut oil, dairy products - fatty white cheeses, yellow, mozzarella, feta, etc.
- monounsaturated fats: olive oil, olives, nuts
- polyunsaturated fats: fish, linseed oil, linseed, chia seeds, avocado, sesame seeds, eggs
- other products: dark chocolate 90%, peanut butter
What calories are available in the Ketogenic diet?
- 1500 kcal
- 1800 kcal
- 2500 kcal
How many meals does a Ketogenic diet contain?
The Ketogenic diet includes 4 meals with a minimum amount of carbohydrates:
Who is the Ketogenic diet recommended for? If…
- you work on your eating habits,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- you have abnormal blood sugar levels,
- you fight with insulin resistance or have diabetes,
- you have bouts of sweet foods,
- you want to lose weight healthily,
- you have problems with memory and concentration,
- you suffer from epilepsy,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances,
The ketogenic diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery Days and Times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4pm and 10pm, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 9-18