KINDLY KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE ISN'T A DISTINCT MENU FOR SATURDAY MEALS IN OUR VEGETARIAN + FISH DIET PLAN. INSTEAD, THE FRIDAY MENU WILL BE DELIVERED TWICE TO COVER BOTH DAYS.
Are you on a vegetarian diet and want to ensure that your body receives all the necessary nutrients? If you haven't eaten meat for a long time or you just quit, but you also want to eat fish and love cheese and still want to eat cottage cheese and yoghurt? It's good that you are there! The Vege + Fish diet is rich in legume seeds, fish, vegetables and fruit as well as dairy products.
What is the Vege + Fish diet?
The Vegetarian + Fish diet is a speciality diet, which doesn't contain animal meat. Instead, you'll find dairy products, eggs, pulses, fish, grains and fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts. All meals are composed in such a way as to provide you with the right amount of protein, fats and carbohydrates. The Vege + Fish diet includes varied meals because food products come from all food groups (except meat) such as fish, dairy products, eggs, nuts, grains, tubers, healthy fats and fresh herbs and spices. The Vege + Fish diet combines cuisines from all over the world, including Polish, Italian, Spanish, French and American cuisine. The menu includes fish, vegetarian and vegan dishes, both sweet and savoury. Meals are prepared with the freshest fruits, vegetables and foods.
The Vege + Fish diet, because of the content of fish, is characterized by a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which have a health-promoting effect on the circulatory system and the heart.
What calories are available in the Vege + Fish diet?
- 1300 kcal
- 1500 kcal
- 1800 kcal
How many meals does a Vege + Fish diet contain?
Vege + Fish diet includes 5 wholesome meals, without meat and seafood
- Second breakfast
Who is the Vege + Fish diet recommended for?
- you work on your eating habits by eliminating or limiting meat,
- you want to take a break from meat for a while,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- your goal is to provide as much nutrition as possible,
- you want to lose weight without eating meat,
- you want to eat healthily,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances,
- you take care of the planet and the climate by eliminating meat from your diet.
Vege + Fish diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery Days and Times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4pm and 10pm, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 9-18