What is the VIP Bodybuilding Diet?
The VIP bodybuilding diet is a wholesome, well-balanced diet created under the supervision of a sports nutritionist and an experienced cook. The goal of the diet is to support the training process, faster regeneration and build muscle mass. Carefully selected food products in a balanced diet ensure high quality and freshness of meals.
The VIP bodybuilding diet is for physically active people who feel well in their nutritional schemes. The menu includes meat and fish dishes in sweet and savoury versions. Meals are prepared with the freshest fruits, vegetables and foods.
The VIP bodybuilding diet is suitable to start your adventure with healthy eating that provides the optimal amount of protein in every meal. Eating well-balanced meals regularly will help you achieve your goal. It helps to maintain or support the building of muscles, thanks to the excellent distribution of proteins, fats and carbohydrates at each meal. This is the best choice for those, who are physically active and want to build muscles but don't have time to cook, to think about meals and to go shopping.
Composed in the most possible pleasant way for you to achieve your dietary goal. It consists of five balanced meals daily. The proper caloric selection allows you to reduce or increase your bodyweight if that is your goal.
What calories are available in the VIP Bodybuilding diet?
- 2000 kcal
- 2500 kcal
- 3000 kcal
- 4000 kcal
How many meals does a VIP Bodybuilding diet contain?
VIP Bodybuilding diet includes 5 wholesome meals:
- Second breakfast
Who is VIP Bodybuilding diet recommended for? If…
- your goal is to build or maintain muscle mass
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- you are physically active,
- your goal is to provide as much nutrition as possible,
- you want to eat healthily,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances,
VIP Bodybuilding diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery days and times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
Office opening times:
- Monday - Friday - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday - 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday - closed
Cut off time:
To make sure you get a delivery on the next day, place an order until 8:00 PM.