What is the Balanced diet?
A balanced diet is a wholesome, well-balanced diet made under the supervision of a clinical dietitian. The goal of the diet is to support the proper functioning of your body to make you always feel good. The products in the Balanced diet are carefully selected by our chef in terms of quality and freshness. This diet is very varied - it contains a variety of food products. It includes products from all groups (meat, fish, dairy products, eggs, vegetables, fruits, carbohydrate products, healthy fats). It combines cuisines from the whole world, including Polish, Italian, Spanish, French and American cuisines. The menu includes meat, vegetarian and vegan dishes, in a sweet and savoury version. It's all made of the freshest fruits, vegetables and foods.
This diet is the first step to eating regularly and well-balanced. It helps us reduce weight or maintain the current shape. This is the best choice for people, who want to eat healthily but don't have time to cook, to think about meals and to go shopping. Composed in the most possible pleasant way for you, to achieve your dietary goal. It consists of five balanced meals daily (including shakes to accelerate metabolism). The correct caloric selection allows you to reduce or increase your bodyweight if that is your goal.
Balanced in such a way as to provide all the necessary vitamins and nutrients daily with the optimal amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
What calories are available in the Balanced diet?
- 1300 kcal
- 1500 kcal
- 1800 kcal
- 2000 kcal
- 2500 kcal
How many meals does a Balanced diet contain?
A balanced diet includes 5 wholesome meals:
- Second breakfast
Who is the Balanced diet recommended for?
Choose a wholesome, balanced diet if:
- you work on your eating habits,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- your goal is to provide as much nutrition as possible,
- you want to lose weight without eliminating any products from your diet,
- you want to eat healthily,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances.
A balanced diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery Days and Times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4pm and 10pm, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 9-18