If you suffer from insulin resistance, diabetes or you feel tired after consuming carbohydrate products, a low-carbohydrate diet could be for you. Find out why it’s effective in reducing body weight and improving your well-being during the day.
What is the Low-carb diet?
A Low-carb diet is, otherwise, a low carbohydrate diet. It’s characterized by the restriction of carbohydrates to 15-20% of energy from the diet. Food products such as pasta, cereals, rice, vegetables, tubers, fruit, honey, sugar, sweets are limited in favor of proteins and fats. In a low-carbohydrate diet, you will find products such as:
- nuts and seeds,
- healthy fats such as olive oil
- small amounts of carbohydrates in the form of groats, pasta, rice, potatoes.
Despite the restriction of carbohydrates in a low-carbohydrate diet, it’s properly balanced and varied. Carefully selected food products in a low-carbohydrate diet ensure high quality and freshness of meals. A low-carbohydrate diet combines cuisines from all over the world, including Polish, Italian, Spanish, French and American cuisine. The menu includes meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, in sweet and savoury versions.
A low-carbohydrate diet is suitable to start your adventure with healthy eating. Eating well-balanced meals regularly will help you achieve your goal. It will help you reduce weight or maintain your current silhouette. This is the best choice for people, who want to eat healthily, but don't have time to cook, to think about meals and to go shopping. Composed in a way to make you enjoy the diet and, at the same time, balanced in such a way as to provide all the necessary vitamins and nutrients daily with the optimal amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. A low-carb diet consists of four low-carb meals. Choosing the right calorific value will support your body in everyday functioning, both physically and mentally.
What calories are available in the Low-carbohydrate diet?
- 1300 kcal
- 1500 kcal
- 2000 kcal
- 2500 kcal
How many meals does a Low-carbohydrate diet contain?
A low-carbohydrate diet includes 4 wholesome meals with reduced carbohydrate intake.
- Second breakfast
Who is the Low-carb diet recommended for? If…
- you work on your eating habits,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- you have abnormal blood sugar levels,
- you fight against insulin resistance or have diabetes,
- you have bouts of sweet foods,
- your goal is to provide as much nutritional value as possible,
- you want to lose weight healthily,
- you want to eat healthily,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances,
A low-carb diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery Days and Times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if your order is placed for 6 days)
Between 4pm and 10pm(Deliveries are made between 4pm and 10pm, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens)
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 9-18