KINDLY KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE ISN'T A DISTINCT MENU FOR SATURDAY MEALS IN OUR SIMPLE DIET PLAN. INSTEAD, THE FRIDAY MENU WILL BE DELIVERED TWICE TO COVER BOTH DAYS.
What is the Simple High Protein diet?
A simple high-protein diet is a wholesome, properly balanced diet with an increased supply of protein, created under the supervision of a clinical dietitian. The aim of the diet is to support the proper functioning of your body to ensure you always feel good. The products in the Simple diet are carefully chosen by our chef in terms of quality and freshness. This diet offers a variety of food products from all groups, including meat, fish, dairy products, eggs, vegetables, fruits, carbohydrate products, and healthy fats. It features cuisines from around the world, including Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, and American cuisines, and includes meat, vegetarian and vegan dishes in both sweet and savoury versions. All dishes are made from the freshest fruits, vegetables, and foods.
This diet is an excellent starting point for eating regularly and well-balanced. Eating high-protein meals regularly will help you achieve your goal. It will help you lose weight or maintain your current silhouette or build muscle mass. This is the best choice for people, who want to eat healthily, but who don't have time to cook, to think about meals and to go shopping. It is designed to achieve your dietary goal in the most pleasant way possible. The diet consists of four simple meals daily. The appropriate caloric intake allows you to reduce or increase their bodyweight if that is your goal.
Simple in such a way as to provide all the necessary vitamins and nutrients daily, with the optimal amount of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
What calories are available in the Simple High Protein diet?
- 2000 kcal
- 2500 kcal
- 3000 kcal
How many meals does a Simple High Protein diet contain?
A balanced diet includes 4 wholesome meals:
- Second breakfast
Who is the Simple High Protein diet recommended for?
Choose a wholesome, simple diet if:
- you work on your eating habits,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- your goal is to provide as much nutrition as possible,
- you want to lose weight without eliminating any products from your diet,
- you want to eat healthily,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances.
A simple diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
|Simple HP Diet
|Simple HP Diet
|Simple HP Diet
Delivery days and times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
Office opening times:
- Monday - Friday - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday - 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday - closed
Cut off time:
To make sure you get a delivery on the next day, place an order until 8:00 PM.