Are you on a vegetarian diet and want to ensure that your body receives all the necessary nutrients? If you haven’t eaten meat for a long time or you are just quitting but at the same time you love cheese and still want to eat cottage cheese and yoghurt? It's good that you are here! Vege diet is rich in legume seeds, vegetables and fruits, and dairy products.
What is the Vege diet?
The vegetarian diet is a specialized diet that does not contain animal meat, fish or seafood.
The Vege diet is based on the combination of plant products with animal products such as eggs, dairy products, honey and healthy fats. It is characterized by an increased amount of dietary fibre, and that's why it has a health-promoting effect on the intestines and intestinal microbiome.
The Vege diet, despite the elimination of meat, fish and seafood, is properly balanced and varied. The Vege diet combines cuisines from all over the world, including Polish, Italian, Spanish, French and American cuisine. The menu includes fish, vegetarian and vegan dishes in sweet and savoury versions. Meals are prepared with the freshest fruits, vegetables and foods.
Eating well-balanced meals regularly will help you achieve your goal. It will help you reduce weight or maintain your current silhouette. This is the best choice for people, who want to eat healthily, but don't have time to cook, to think about meals and to go shopping. Composed in a way to make you enjoy the diet and at the same time balanced in such a way as to provide all the necessary vitamins and nutrients daily with the optimal amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. The Vege diet consists of five balanced meals. Choosing the right calorific value will support your body in everyday functioning, both physically and mentally.
What calories are available in the Vege diet?
- 1300 kcal
- 1500 kcal
- 1800 kcal
How many meals does a Vege diet contain?
Vege diet includes 5 wholesome meals without meat, fishes and seafood
- Second breakfast
Who is the Vege diet recommended for?
- you work on your eating habits by eliminating or limiting meat,
- you want to take a break from meat for a while,
- you don’t have time and willingness to prepare wholesome meals,
- your goal is to provide as much nutrition as possible,
- you want to lose weight without eating meat,
- you want to eat healthily,
- you don’t like a monotonous diet, eating the same meals over and over again,
- you want to eat fresh and delicious meals every day,
- you don’t have any food allergies or intolerances,
- you take care of the planet and the climate by eliminating meat from your diet.
Vege diet is just for you!
Contact us if:
- you have food allergies,
- you have chronic diseases,
- you have bowel diseases: IBS or inflammatory bowel diseases,
- you have metabolic problems: diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolaemia, liver failure, kidney failure, cancer.
We will help you choose the right diet and calorific value for your needs.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide
Delivery Days and Times:
Sunday – Thursday (We deliver meals between Sunday and Thursday and you get the meals for the next day. On Thursday, you will receive meals for both Friday and Saturday if you have ordered a 6 day subscription).
Deliveries are made between 4pm and 10pm, however, keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and heavy traffic, our couriers may be delayed – but still, you will get an update from us by text message if that happens.
For frozen meals, we use the Evri or DPD Next Day Delivery services in the whole UK.
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 9-18